Montag, 11. Juni 2012

LOVE NEON

LOVE NEON

the new trend: neon colours
neon nail polish, neon shirts, neon pants, neon shoes, neon everywhere!
 here are my possessions:


here are some examples if you don't know how to combine them (if you want to keep it simpler you can combine it with black clothes and silver accessories, or you can try out the new trend called colour blocking and combine it with other neon colours) :



great colour blocking example:




if you have any questions, just ask me :)
xoxo
*Stay Stylish*

9 Kommentare:

  1. Lovley post, I'm crawling for this orange nail polish! And love the color block on last pic! <3

    Bisous, Nela!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. thank you, haha yeah it's my favourite :) me too! x

    bisous, Lisa

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh God, do I see a neon Nicki Minaj tee? Like her so much. And those polishes are super cute. :)

    hugs&Chanel kisses

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. so sweet! this is just your second post! lovely!

    thanks for stopping by m blog and hope we will become friends!

    xoxo
    Mady

    thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. thank you ladies! :)
    yes me too!

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Les vernis sont splendides, j'aime beaucoup aussi les couleurs néon bien que je me sois plus laissée tenter par la tendance pastel en ce moment !! Bises ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. j'aime aussi bien les couleurs pastel mais les couleurs néon sont plus voyant surtout en été :)

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen